Outdoor Basketball Hoop
This heavy duty in-ground basketball hoop system is ideal for schools, universities and public sports parks. Vandal resistant and maintenance free.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
In ground basketball hoop for school and park.
Our vandal-resistant basketball hoop is designed for fixed outdoor installation, is corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free and guarantees maximum resistance to vandalism and bad weather.
This basketball hoop system consists of a pole, a recessed base, a backboard, and a hoop with net. It is perfect for playing basketball outdoors as it has regulatory measures and is manufactured with the best materials on the market, complying with European Safety Regulations.
Properties of the anti-vandal basketball hoop.
✔ Fixed outdoor: To prevent accidents, the basket is anchored to a fixed concrete base.
✔ Optional wall support: We have an accessory that adapts to the board of the basket, to nail it to a wall.
✔ Vandal-proof: Maximum resistance against vandalism.
✔ Immune to corrosion and environmental inclemency: The whole assembly is hot-dip galvanised, so corrosion and adverse weather will not affect any element of the basket.
✔ Regulatory measurements: The basketball basket complies with the regulatory measurements for playing basketball outdoors.
✔ 3-year guarantee: It has a 3-year full guarantee, including the net, hoop and backboard, with immediate replacement.
Certified basketball hoop.
Basketball goal built with round hot galvanised iron tube at a minimum temperature of 440º acquiring a thickness of at least 70º microns, complying with UNE-ISO 1461 standards to withstand any atmospheric phenomenon.
Features of the outdoor basketball hoop.
These are the main properties of each of its elements:
- POST: Galvanised iron structural round tube, embedded in the base and fixed to the ground by means of a plate fitted with holes that allow it to be perfectly aligned at all times. The pole is subdivided in two, a vertical pole called mast and an inclined pole called arm, joined together by plates. The manufacture of the pole in two parts joined by plates welded without roughing, gives this union of the mast and arm much more strength than the simple welding of these two elements. This system facilitates transport and assembly, as well as the possibility of replacing some of these elements a posteriori.
Another characteristic of the arm is that on the side where the board will be placed it has a plate-plate to fix the board with its corresponding ring, reinforcing it in such a way that it is almost impossible to deform by suspension in the ring.
- BASE: Galvanised iron tube with plate, this plate has 4 anchors welded to it and the tube protrudes from the top, attaching the post. This whole piece will be buried in the concrete pit built for this purpose, flush with mortar finished at the same level as the rest of the pavement.
- BASKET BOARD: Half-moon shaped with rounded edges and made of 40 mm thick galvanised iron sheet, fixed directly on the previously described bracket, joined to the arm of the post by means of screws prepared for subsequent welding.
Two braces are fixed to the back of the board, which join the board to the arm of the post by means of a plate. The cut, as well as the rectangle of the panel, is made with a laser system, rounding its contour and eliminating the sharp parts.
- RING: Of regulation dimensions, made of solid galvanised iron with a diameter of 1.7 cm, reinforced with a double 1.6 cm solid welded broken ring. A double arm joins it to the support bracket with a central crossbar, which prevents deformation, bending or breakage in the event of suspension.
- NET: The net is made of iron mesh. The 3.5 x 1.4 x 0.4 cm mesh is welded and attached to the double broken hoop by means of a 5.7 cm "S" type hook. The whole assembly is hot-dip galvanised and the hooks are welded to prevent dismantling and removal.
- COLOUR: Forge grey, as the whole assembly is hot-dip galvanised, over time it will acquire a leaden tone like other urban elements.
- WALL SUPPORT (optional): We have an accessory that fits the boards and hoops of the basket to nail them to a wall.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Height from floor to basket: 3.05 m (regulation)
- Recessed base: 60 cm.
- Dimensions of the board: 120 x 90 cm.
- Board thickness: 0.4 cm.
- Reinforcement and anti-vibration straps: 61 x 2.5 cm.
- Pole dimensions: 12.7 cm.
- Post thickness: 0.3 cm.
- Measurements of the ring: 45 cm. (diameter) x 1.7 cm. (thickness)
- Arm exit: 120 cm.
- Total weight: 140 kg.
INSTALLATION AND ANCHORING:
The basketball hoop shall be installed in a concrete pit created for this purpose (according to the installation specifications which will be detailed in separate instructions) flush with mortar at the level of the rest of the pavement. The embeddable base shall be buried in the pit and attached to the post.