Skate Ramps and Skatepark Modules
We offer the latest in design and manufacture of modules and ramps for skateparks. All our elements for the construction of skateparks are certified for public and private areas.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Modules and ramps for skate parks.
Our ramps and modules for skate parks are classified by heights and levels.
For a beginner level, heights from 1.20 to 1.50 meters can be used.
If it is a rink for more experienced skaters, modules of heights between 1.50 and 1.90 metres can be used.
Finally, if it were a skatepark for skaters of very good level, you could use elements up to 3.70 meters high and modules that require more technique.
It should be added that modules and ramps of different levels can be used in the construction of the same skatepark to provide service to different levels of skating.
Certified and tested skate parks.
Our skateparks are manufactured in compliance with the UNE EN 174974:2006+A1:2010 standard, and are suitable for any type of sport on wheels: Skate, Rolling, Scooter and BMX.
Characteristics of the modular skatepark equipment.
We use the best materials for the manufacture of modules and ramps for skate parks. Our HPL skate parks have a galvanized steel structure and fasteners. The wood used together with the HPL resin, adopts the most suitable properties to practice this sport in the safest way possible, and is the preferred material of elite skaters to practice this sport in a safe way.
The maintenance that requires a skatepark of these properties is very cheap, as it is fully resistant to weather conditions and any damage is easy to repair. In addition, the durability of these materials lasts for life with annual maintenance.
We can manufacture and design modules and ramps for skate parks according to the needs of our customers. We adjust both in design and budget.
Consult the specification sheet or request personalised information without obligation.
DESIGN AND MATERIALS OF MODULAR SKATEPARK EQUIPMENT:
- HPL 6 mm + BIRCH 9 or 18 mm: Material of recent use in Skateparks. It is used as a running surface with excellent results. Being laminated, glued and sealed to birch 9 or 18 mm thick, it maintains the same favorable characteristics for this sport that wood has, but remaining unalterable to atmospheric conditions.
Its best property is its easy repair, since it is only a matter of loosening the joints between the affected sheet and the structure, and replacing it with a new sheet. It is something simple and fast, since it is not usually necessary to invest too much time in the repair, under normal conditions.
- Lateral enclosures made of 1.5 mm thick hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (optional sound-absorbing polyurethane foam, acoustic insulation).
- Galvanised steel cooping 60 mm diameter and 3 mm thick.
- Entrance plate made of hot-dip galvanised steel 3 mm thick, folded to avoid sharp edges.
- Metallic structure built in hot-dip galvanized steel tubular profiles 40x40x2 mm. The welds are protected with galvanized treatment.
- Galvanized steel grating inserted into the structure.