Street Workout Equipment: Calisthenics 2011
We are specialists in the design, manufacture and sale of Street Workout and calisthenics equipment for urban spaces and healthy parks.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Sports equipment for outdoor workout park : Calisthenics 2011 model.
At Urban Sports we can configure any calisthenics park to suit your space, exercise requirements and budget.
Our street workout equipment is robust, vandal resistant, durable and requires very little maintenance.
The Calisthenics 2011 model is a compact park designed to exercise all parts of the body. It features parallel bars, vertical ladder, double monkey bars, abs bench and push-up bars.
Health benefits: improve coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all power and muscular endurance.
Park for 8 users. With 6 different training stations, this circuit provides the essential elements for users to perform a wide variety of exercises: pull-ups, squats, dips, l sit, leg raises, lever, flag, push-ups and abs.
Certified and approved Street Workout equipment.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Maximum installation height: 230 cm.
- Security area: 8.10 m x 7.50 m.
- Free fall height: 130 cm.
- Short bar: 120 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Vertical ladder: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Horizontal ladder: 150 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Abs Bench: 140 length and 38 mm diameter.
- Push-up bars: 130 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Posts: 135, 215, 250 and 300 cm height and 114 mm diameter.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.