Calisthenics Equipment: Snake Bar
In Urban Sports you have the largest variety of bars and calisthenics equipment certified for public parks, schools and outdoor sports spaces. The Snake Bar is used to develop muscles and resistance, its particularity is to have a long wavy bar to perform pull-ups and all kinds of exercises and street workout figures.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Snake bar for calisthenics and street workout parks.
All our calisthenics equipment, both individual and combined, are suitable for outdoor workout, allowing you to improve skills such as coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all power and muscular endurance.
The Snake Bar is a calisthenics structure to be installed in urban parks and squares, hotels and resorts, schools and universities, campsites, military installations and in general, in any outdoor leisure and sports space.
Snake Bar Use: Standing, grasp the bars with your hands, bend your legs, and move forward and backward without touching the ground.
Outdoor calisthenics equipment, certified and approved.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- 220 x 220 x 63 cm.
- Maximum installation height: 205 cm.
- Security area: 5.2 x 3.2 m.
- Free fall height: 105 cm.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of round galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round, in different diameters 32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.