Calisthenics Park 2003
This large multifunctional calisthenics plark is suitable for everyone, from young to old, and meets the highest safety requirements, so that users of all ages can exercise outdoors and improve their fitness. Ideal for intensive use in public and private spaces.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Outdoor Calisthenics Park for fixed installation in sports areas.
Calisthenics and street workout parks offer the possibility for people of different ages and physical conditions to exercise for free in the open air.
Our calisthenics equipment and circuits for parks are robust and vandal resistant, fully modular and customizable.
The Outdoor Calisthenics Park 2003 is a complete exercise park consisting of bars and various elements designed to exercise all parts of the body.
Health benefits: improve coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all power and muscular endurance.
Circuit for 18 users. With 13 different training stations, this calisthenics park offers the essential elements for users to perform a wide variety of exercises: handstand, push ups, squats, dips, l sit, lever, flag, leg raises, pull ups, abs, open pull ups, rope climb.
Outdoor calisthenics parks, tested and certified.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Calisthenics Park with TÜV SÜD Quality Certificate.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Maximum installation height: 285 cm.
- Security area: 12.3 m x 12.3 m.
- Free fall height: 185 cm.
- Gantry bar: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Short bar: 120 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Long bar: 170 cm length and 38 mm diameter.
- Ring bar: 120 cm length, 38 mm diameter and 16 mm rope.
- Rope bar: 120 cm length, 38 mm diameter and 16 mm rope.
- Vertical ladder: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Horizontal ladder: 150 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Snake ladder: 190 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Abdominals bench: 140 length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Push-up bars: 130 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Posts: 35, 60, 135, 135, 215, 215, 250 and 300 cm high and 114 mm diameter.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.