Complete Workout Circuit
This small and complete workout circuit is a multi-functional complex that comes with a whole range of outdoor calisthenics equipment: pull-up bars for chin-ups, a swedish wall for calf or knee raises, a bench for crunches, and snake bar for alternate grip pull-ups.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Complete workout circuit for installation in parks, schools and outdoor sports areas.
We can configure any calisthenics circuit to suit your needs of space, required exercises and budget.
Our street workout equipment is robust, vandal resistant, durable and requires very little maintenance.
The DUCG-2004 Calisthenics circuit is made up of the following apparatus: L-bar, C-bar, Wall bar, Snake and Abs bench.
5-user circuit: With 5 different training stations, this combo package provides the essential elements for users to perform a variety of exercises: open pull ups, leg raises, squats, lever, flag, pull ups, sit ups, abs.
Health benefits: Equipment designed for outdoor training to improve skills such as: coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, power and muscular endurance.
Calisthenics Workout Circuit, certified and approved.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Short bar: 120 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
Long bar: 170 cm length and 38 mm diameter.
Snake measurements: 190 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
Abs bench: 140 length and 33-38 mm diameter.
Posts: 215 and 250 cm height and 114 mm diameter.
Maximum installation height: 230 cm.
Free fall height: 130 cm.
- Safety area: 7.23 m x 6.83 m.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.