Outdoor Calisthenics Equipment: Park 2002
The Outdoor Calisthenics Park 2002, approved for public and commercial use, is suitable for installation in parks, beaches, campsites, resorts, schools, universities and outdoor sports facilities.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Outdoor calisthenics equipment for installation in parks and sports spaces.
We can configure any calisthenics parks to suit your needs of space, required exercises and budget.
The Park 2002 is one of the most complete calisthenics circuits as it has a great variety of elements for the practice workout: pull ups bars, abs bench, parallel bars, squats, push-up, snake, monkey bars...
13-user park: With 11 different training stations, this combination circuit provides the essential elements for users to perform a wide variety of exercises: handstand, push ups, squats, dips, l sit, lever, flag, leg raises, pull ups, abs...
Health benefits: The Outdoor Calisthenics Park 2002 is suitable for outdoor training, allowing you to improve skills such as coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all, muscular power and endurance.
Outdoor calisthenics equipment, tested and certified.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Calisthenics Park with TÜV SÜD Quality Certificate.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Maximum installation height: 235 cm.
- Security area: 9.03 m x 11.1 m.
- Short Bars: 120 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Long Bars: 170 cm length and 38 mm diameter.
- Vertical ladder: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Horizontal ladder: 150 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Snake bar: 190 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- ABS Bench: 140 cm length and 38 mm diameter.
- Push-up Bars: 130 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Posts: 35, 65, 135, 135, 215 and 250 cm in height and 114 mm in diameter.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.