Calisthenics classic monkey bars
The Monkey Bars calisthenics equipment, approved for parks and outdoor spaces, can be installed individually or combined with other equipment. Exercising with this horizontal ladder favors the muscles of the arms, chest and back, improves flexibility, speed and agility of the body.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Calisthenics monkey bars for parks, schools and outdoor spaces.
We can configure any calisthenics park according to your space needs, required exercises and budget.
Our street workout and calisthenics equipment are robust and vandal resistant, fully modular and customizable, and are designed for fixed installation in outdoor spaces.
The Calisthenics Monkey Bars, is one of the most commonly used elements in the calisthenics parks that we install, both in urban spaces and in school playgrounds and outdoor sports courts.
How to use: hold the bar with your hands and try to move from one bar to another, suspended in the air. Stretch and/or lift your feet off the ground.
Exercises: leg raises, pull ups.
Certified and approved calisthenics equipment.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Length: 170 cm x Width: 132 cm x Height: 250 cm.
- Maximum installation height: 230 cm.
- Security area: 4.7 x 4.3 m.
- Free fall height: 130 cm.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.