Agility A-frame obstacle for dog park
We offer individual agility equipment or complete dog park courses! This agility obstacle stimulates the dog's strength going up and down the ramp.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Agility A-frame for dog park courses.
Our dog agility equipment is robustly manufactured, weather resistant and requires little maintenance.
This agility obstacle stimulates the dog's strength.
How to use: The dog must run the entire length of the platform, up one side of the ramp and down the other side. The exercise can be performed running or starting from a standing start.
Initiation: With the dog on the lead and in a gentle manner, we will accompany the dog along the route.
Certified and approved agility obstacle.
All our agility equipment is certified in accordance with the EN 1176 standard, which guarantees the safety and quality of agility courses for dog parks installed in public and private outdoor spaces.
It can be combined with other obstacles to set up a dog agility course according to your requirements.
Main features of our agility obstacles for dog park courses.
- Premium recycled materials: Our dog agility equipment are sustainable products, made of high-density coloured polyethylene, recycled plastic poles and galvanised hardware. They are approved for outdoor public use, do not rust, rot or splinter and require little maintenance.
- Full range of configurable elements: We have the widest range of agility equipment on the market and can configure any dog course to suit your space, exercise requirements and budget.
- Immediate delivery: We have a wide range of agility equipment and accessories in stock, and in most cases we can deliver immediately. The obstacles are delivered fully assembled according to the colour available in stock: green, yellow, blue and orange. We recommend that you check the available colours before ordering.
- Design of made-to-measure agility courses: We design completes dog park courses according to available spaces. The signs are made in four-colour process following the indications of each client.
- Certified agility obstacles: All our dog agility equipment complies with the RSCE Agility Regulations and is certified in accordance with the UNE: EN1176 Safety Standard for dog park equipment, verifying aspects of design, manufacture and finishes that guarantee the safety of the facilities.
- Dimensions: Length 240 cm x Width 45 cm x Height* 130 cm (*installed).
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR AGILITY EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are 9 x 9 cm square, with rounded edges. They are made of recycled plastic, a material similar in appearance to wood, but much more resistant, durable and maintenance-free.
- The panels are made of 15 mm thick high-density polyethylene and are available in different colours: blue, yellow, orange and green. This material is robust, durable and weather resistant. It has anti-vandalism and anti-graffiti properties and therefore requires no maintenance.
- The screws are galvanised M8 x 30, 90, 110 and 120 cm. The screw covers are highly resistant to breakage and ageing.
- The bars are made of 1200 mm galvanised steel with epoxy paint coating.
INSTALLATION AND ANCHORING:
- The agility obstacles are delivered fully assembled. For installation on sand or dirt surfaces, only the bottom of the posts need to be concreted 30 cm deep.