Multi Use Games Area 32x16 m.
New generation Multi Use Games Area, manufactured with the most resistant materials on the market. Suitable for installation in squares and city parks, schools, colleges and universities, sports clubs and all types of outdoor sports and leisure spaces.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) with baskets and goals.
The installation of multi-sport courts or MUGAs in the city is an excellent way to attract different users and promote a healthy lifestyle, encouraging physical activity and socialising in outdoor public spaces.
This Multi Use Games Area allows the maximum number of sports specialities to be offered in a single space.
Here we can play various sports, such as football, handball, basketball, tennis, volleyball or badminton in order to achieve greater profitability in the use of this type of facilities.
This MUGA is manufactured with high density polyethylene panels in standard or customised colours, and a galvanised metal structure, which guarantees maximum resistance against vandalism and climatic changes, with no need for maintenance.
Approved and certified multi-sport court.
Equipment certified according to UNE EN 15312:2007 + A1:2011.
Main features of the Multi Use Games Area.
Multi-sport court with baskets and goals, approved for public and commercial use:
- Regulation basketball goalwith a height of 3.05 metres.
- Football and handball goal of 3 x 2 metres.
- Colours: The multi-sport structure is delivered with one-colour or two-colour polyethylene panels, and can be customised with the corporate colours requested by the client.
- Customisable modular design: Multisport court with the possibility to build it to measure, thanks to our modular design adaptable to the available space and the client's requirements.
Properties of the multisport court:
- Immune to weathering and UV rays.
- High resistance to impact, wear and abrasion.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Anti-graffiti properties.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Multi-sport court made of galvanised structural metal profiles and bounded around the perimeter with high-density polyethylene panels with UV protection and stainless steel screws.
- Structure area: 32.05 x 16.75 m.
- Play area: 29.74 x 14.88 m.
- Height of the baskets: 3.05 m.
- Height of the goals: 2.00 m.
- Width of the goals: 3.00 m.
INSTALLATION AND ANCHORING:
The installation has to be bolted to a concrete slab with a minimum thickness of 15 cm. The surface of the pitch can be made with acrylic paint, sports flooring or artificial turf, depending on the needs of each client.
Download the technical sheet with the plans and details of foundations and anchoring for concrete, earth, sand or artificial turf surfaces.