Workout Station Professional 2012
A space of less than 60m2 where a wide variety of street workout exercises can be performed. The Workout Station 2012, approved for public and commercial use, is ideal for installation in parks, schools, campsites, sports centres, resorts and all types of outdoor exercise areas.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Workout Station Professional for installation in parks and sports facilities.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment are robust and vandal resistant, fully modular and customisable, and are designed for fixed installation in outdoor spaces.
The Workout Station Professional 2012 is made up of these elements: Push-up bars, gantry bar, rings bar, vertical ladder, horizontal ladder and snake ladder.
Street workout station for 8 users. With 7 different training modules, this combined circuit offers the essential elements for users to perform a wide variety of exercises: dips, l sit, leg raises, lever, flag, pull ups, open pull ups...
Health Benefits: Improves coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all power and muscular endurance.
Certified and tested street workout station.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Maximum installation height: 235 cm.
- Security area: 6.75 m x 6.85 m.
- Free fall height: 135 cm.
- Gantry bar: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Long bar: 170 cm length and 38 mm diameter.
- Ring Bar: 120 cm length, 38 mm diameter and 16 mm rope.
- Vertical ladder: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Horizontal ladder: 150 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Snake ladder: 190 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Flexion Bars: 130 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Posts: 215 and 250 cm height and 114 mm diameter.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.