Outdoor Gym Package - 4D Promotion
This pack of outdoor gym equipment, approved for parks, schools and recreational spaces, combines 4 exercise stations so that users of all ages can exercise joints and muscles throughout the body.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Complete fitness park in promotion to be placed in outdoor spaces.
Our outdoor gym equipment is vandal resistant, durable and low maintenance. They have polyethylene seats and platforms to prevent burns in case of exposure to the sun.
Approved for public and commercial use, our outdoor gym equipment is fully modular, making it affordable for any type and size of facility.
A package of outdoor gym equipment ideal for installing in urban areas, beaches, parks, schools, tourist hotels, retirement homes and in any outdoor leisure space.
This promotional pack combines the following devices:
- The Pedal Chair Exercise Machine strengthens the heart and lung functions and improves the musculature of the joints of the legs and feet.
- The Tai Chi Wheels Station improves the flexibility of arms, elbows and wrists.
- The Waist Exercise Machine strengthens the abdominal and lumbar muscles and promotes flexibility of the spine and waist.
- The Elliptical Cross Trainer promotes cardiac and muscular function, and improves coordination between arms and legs.
Certified outdoor gym equipment.
Our outdoor gym equipment complies with the European Standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed exercise equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined with other equipment to configure a fitness circuit according to your requirements.
Main features of our park fitness machines.
- High-quality materials: The fitness equipment is made of galvanized, powder-coated and oven-dried round steel tubes. They are robust, suitable for outdoor use, durable, vandal-resistant and low-maintenance. The posts are round to provide maximum safety in case of unexpected shocks.
- Full range of configurable equipment: We can configure any fitness park to suit your space, exercise requirements and budget. We have the widest range of equipment designed to perform different types of physical (legs, arms, back) and cardiovascular exercises. Some machines are combinable, allowing you to obtain double and mixed gym stations.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of outdoor gym equipment in stock, and in most cases we can deliver immediately.
- Guaranteed spare parts: We have been manufacturing, distributing and selling outdoor gym equipment for more than 15 years and can therefore guarantee the availability of spare parts for all our equipment.
- Certified outdoor gym equipment: All our machines and exercise stations are certified with the UNE: ENI6630 Standard for fixed physical exercise equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Measurements of the Pedal Chair Exercise Machine: Length: 135 cm x Width: 50 cm x Height: 135 cm.
- Measurements of the Tai Chi Wheels Station: Length: 100 cm x Width: 72 cm x Height: 140 cm.
- Measurements of the Waist Exercise Machine: Length: 60 cm x Width: 104 cm x Height: 135 cm.
- Measurements of the Elliptical Cross Trainer: Length: 127 cm x Width: 64 cm x Height: 154 cm.
- Safety area: 1200 cm x 300 cm.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES OF THE OUTDOOR GYM EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made from 114 mm diameter galvanised steel tubes, with an anchoring base of 300 mm diameter and 4 mm thick, with 4 holes for M120X100 metal expansion plugs. The rest of the tubes are made of galvanised steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The screw covers are made of aluminium and are highly resistant to breakage and ageing. The seats, backrests and bases are made of polyethylene and/or steel. The fastenings of some functions are made with clamps with countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts.
- The bearings are self-lubricating and sealed against water and dust. The welds adopt the "CO2 shielded arc welding" method and comply with current standards.
- For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied to clean and improve adherence, for the subsequent electrostatic powder anticorrosion coating based on polyester resin, specially designed to give stability and colour retention, and finally oven-drying at high temperatures.
- The machines and gym stations will be fixed to the floor with metal blocks on concrete cubes measuring 50 cm x 50 cm x 50 cm. All the equipment has an identification plate with the recommendations for use and its health benefits.