Outdoor Circuit Training Package 3A
Outdoor gym equipment for placement within parks, recreation areas or fitness trails. The 3A circuit training package combines 3 different machines to exercise the whole body.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Adults Outdoor Gym Equipment
Our outdoor gym equipment is vandal-resistant, durable and low-maintenance.
In Urban Sports we can configure any outdoor gymnastics circuit according to your space needs, required exercises and budget.
This fitness circuit is ideal for installation in parks, beaches, retirement homes, tourist hotels, and in any outdoor leisure area.
This pack combines the following equipment:
- The Sky Stepper promotes cardiac and muscular function, improves coordination of arms and legs, and strengthens the muscles and flexibility of the arms, legs and waist.
- The Arm Wheel Machine favours the general coordination of the arms and facilitates the rehabilitation and flexibility of the shoulders.
- The Leg Press Machine improves the flexibility and stability of the legs, and strengthens the joints of the hips, knees and ankles.
Outdoor Circuit Training, certified and approved.
Our outdoor gym equipment complies with the European Standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed exercise equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined with other equipment to configure a fitness circuit according to your requirements.
Main features of our park fitness machines.
- High-quality materials: The fitness equipment is made of galvanized, powder-coated and oven-dried round steel tubes. They are robust, suitable for outdoor use, durable, vandal-resistant and low-maintenance. The posts are round to provide maximum safety in case of unexpected shocks.
- Full range of configurable equipment: We can configure any fitness park to suit your space, exercise requirements and budget. We have the widest range of equipment designed to perform different types of physical (legs, arms, back) and cardiovascular exercises. Some machines are combinable, allowing you to obtain double and mixed gym stations.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of outdoor gym equipment in stock, and in most cases we can deliver immediately.
- Guaranteed spare parts: We have been manufacturing, distributing and selling outdoor gym equipment for more than 15 years and can therefore guarantee the availability of spare parts for all our equipment.
- Certified outdoor gym equipment: All our machines and exercise stations are certified with the UNE: ENI6630 Standard for fixed physical exercise equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Measurements of the Sky Stepper: Length: 137 cm x Width: 64 cm x Height: 164 cm.
- Measurements of the Arm Wheel Machine: Length: 93 cm x Width: 64 cm x Height: 186 cm.
- Measurements of the Leg Press Machine: Length: 127 cm x Width: 53 cm x Height: 195cm.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES OF THE OUTDOOR GYM EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made from 114 mm diameter galvanised steel tubes, with an anchoring base of 300 mm diameter and 4 mm thick, with 4 holes for M120X100 metal expansion plugs. The rest of the tubes are made of galvanised steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The screw covers are made of aluminium and are highly resistant to breakage and ageing. The seats, backrests and bases are made of polyethylene and/or steel. The fastenings of some functions are made with clamps with countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts.
- The bearings are self-lubricating and sealed against water and dust. The welds adopt the "CO2 shielded arc welding" method and comply with current standards.
- For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied to clean and improve adherence, for the subsequent electrostatic powder anticorrosion coating based on polyester resin, specially designed to give stability and colour retention, and finally oven-drying at high temperatures.
- The machines and gym stations will be fixed to the floor with metal blocks on concrete cubes measuring 50 cm x 50 cm x 50 cm. All the equipment has an identification plate with the recommendations for use and its health benefits.