Calisthenics Schoolyard Equipment 2008
The Calisthenics Schoolyard 2008, is suitable for installation in schools, institutes, universities and all types of spaces for outdoor physical exercise.
REQUEST A QUOTE. Free advice
Basic information on data protection: Responsible: Urban Sports. Purpose: To manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Users who consult. Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and oblivion of your data.
Buy Calisthenics Park for school playgrounds: Model Workout 2008.
When buying a calisthenics park you have to take into account the material it is made of, the set of exercises you want to do and the space where you are going to install it.
At Urban Sports we can configure any calisthenics park to suit your space, exercise requirements and budget.
Our street workout equipment is robust, vandal resistant, durable and requires very little maintenance.
This calisthenics park consists of five different workout stations: Stretch bars, parallel bars, vertical ladder, snake bar and abs bench.
With a capacity for 6 users, this park has the essential equipment to perform a wide variety of exercises: squats, dips, l sit, leg raises, lever, flag, pull ups, abs...
Health benefits: improve skills such as coordination and balance, strength and dexterity, agility and flexibility, and above all power and muscular endurance.
Buy certified and tested calisthenics park.
Our calisthenics and street workout equipment complies with the standard UNE EN-16630 for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors. They can be installed individually or combined.
Main features of our Calisthenics and Street Workout equipment.
- Top quality materials: Calisthenics equipment is made of galvanized steel poles, bars and tubes, electrostatically painted and oven-dried. They are strong, durable and require low maintenance. Their great robustness guarantees maximum safety.
- Wide range of configurable elements: We can build any calisthenics park to measure, according to your space needs, required exercises and budget. The equipment that make up the calisthenics structures are joined together by means of iron clamps and stainless steel screws, adjustable in height.
- Permanent stock: We have a wide variety of calisthenics equipment in stock, and in most cases we can make immediate deliveries.
- Customized renders: We prepare renderings and views so that customers can see the final result of the calisthenics parks with all the elements they request.
- Information signs: The signs are designed in compliance with the Regulations, in four-colour printing and personalised, without increasing prices.
- Certified calisthenics equipment: All our calisthenics equipment is certified with the UNE ENI6630 standard for fixed physical training equipment installed outdoors, verifying aspects of design, manufacture, finishes and safety areas.
- Maximum installation height: 205 cm.
- Security area: 9.20 m x 5.15 m.
- Free fall height: 105 cm.
- Short bar: 120 cm length and 33 mm diameter.
- Vertical ladder: 100 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Snake measurements: 190 cm length and 33-38 mm diameter.
- Abdominal bench: 140 length and 38 mm diameter.
- Posts: 35, 65, 135, 135, 215, 215, 250 and 300 cm in height and 114 mm in diameter.
MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR CALISTHENICS EQUIPMENT:
- The posts are made of galvanized steel tubes of 114 mm diameter with an anchor base of 300 mm diameter. The rest of the bars and tubes, also round galvanized steel, in different diameters 25/32/38/48/60 mm.
- The fixings are made with clamps, countersunk screws and stainless steel blind or self-locking nuts, with high-strength nylon screw covers.
- The welds comply with current regulations. For the painting process, a previous phosphating treatment is applied, with subsequent electrostatic anticorrosion powder coating based on polyester resin that stabilizes the colour retention. Finally, oven-drying at high temperatures.
- Calisthenics equipment will be fixed to the floor with metal expansion plugs on concrete cubes or slabs. The equipment is shipped with all the components and their respective plans.